How to Download Voter ID Card Online
How to Download Voter ID Card Online:
Before downloading your voter id card first you need to Enroll in Election Commission of India through Online or Offline mode then you can able to download your voter ID card online. If you have already enrolled in Election Commission of India then follow below steps to download your voter id card,
- First Go to nvsp.in Site.
- After open NVSP (National Voter Service Portal) site you need to Click “Search your name in Electoral Roll” section.
- In the next step you can choose the search term “Search by Detail” and “Search by EPIC Number“, Now Enter your details like Name, Date of Birth, Assembly and click Search button.
- After searching in this page you will find information about your voter id card, now click on your name and print it.
- After Printed you need to visit your block or Tahsil with hard copy of printed voter id card. where you can get your Voter ID card easily.
OR You can follow the steps here,
- Please click on the http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Links.aspx link of election commission of India.
- Select your state and click on 'Go' button.
- Click on 'Search Your Name' and Click on 'Assembly Constitution'.
- Give your details like District Name,AC Name, House No, Name of Voter and VoterId Number.
- Click on Search.
- You will get the details and Click on 'Print' button