How To Link Aadhaar To Phone Number?
From few months,you are recieving "Link your mobile number to aadhar" messages from govt of India.Govt of India already declared unliked mobile number will disconnected after feb 2018.
Linking mobile number to Aadhar has many benifits.You can e-verify your income tax return using Aadhaar.
In this process an OTP is sent to the mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar. You can also update personal details linked to your Aadhaar online by using an OTP sent to your mobile. Downloading your e-Aadhaar also requires verification via OTP sent to your linked mobile number. There are other uses of linking your mobile number to Aadhaar.There is no fee for Aadhaar re-verification.
Steps to Linking Adhar to mobile in offline :
- visit the Aadhaar Card website and download the correction application form and get a print out of the form.
- You need to give few details about you like name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number and email address.
- At the top of the form you will find a "Field for Update / Correction" in which you tick "Mobile", following which you must enter your Aadhaar number in the space provided,In this section enter your mobile number which you want to link your mobile number to Aadhar.
- Attach photograph and fill all the required fields.
- finally signature/thunm print required.
- After completion of filling the form ,send to below address.
Address 1: Box No.10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001.
Address 2: UIDAI Post Box No.99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034.
once the form sent,it will take few days for verification your identity,once the process completed ,you will get a message like your registered mobile number has been successfully linked with your Aadhaar Card.
How To Verify Aadhaar Mobile Number And Email-Id?
- Log in to https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Choose the "Verify Email/Mobile Number" option that will be under "Aadhaar Services".
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number, mobile number, emailId and the security code.
- Enter OTP.
- Click on the "Verify OPT" option.
- If the verification is successful, a green tick will be displayed.
Easy way to link phone number to Aadhar
Documents Needed :
- Sim card number and Aadhar card copy of Sim owner
- Switched ON Mobile With SIM Card
- OTP You Receive During Process
- Fingerprint for the biometric verification
Process To Link :
- Visit your nearest retail store of Airtel or Idea Or Your Respective SIM.
- provide The phone number & Aadhaar card number Of Your to the Store Keeper.
- He Will Send A four digit verification code On your number for the next level verification process.
- You Have to give that verification number to the Storekeeper Again
- The retailer will Ask For your fingerprint for the biometric verification
- In within 24 hours, You will Receive Another confirmation message For Final Verify
- you Just Have to reply with the word “Y”, the verification process will be completed.
- You SIM Card Has Been Successfully Linked With Your Aadhaar Card
Currently This ‘Link Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card’ Process if Free For All , Its Offline & manual Process And There is no Online Verification Is Going On , So Don’t Trap In Any Online Verification Sites.