How To Check Aadhaar Status ?
Once you have applied for your Aadhaar Card, you may receive the card in 60 to 90 days. However, the Aadhaar Card is subject to verification and could be rejected. It may not be delivered for months together. In such cases of uncertainty, you can check your Aadhaar check your Aadhaar application status online on the UIDAI website, or via SMS. Checking the status of Aadhaar Card has been made very convenient by the government.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online :
- Aadhaar status can be checked online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the UIDAI
- Towards the right bottom of the screen head to the ‘Aadhaar Services’ section, which displays a link to ‘Enrolment/Download E-aadhaar/Update’
- After clicking on this link you will be directed to the Aadhaar Kiosk, which displays a number of options with regards to Aadhaar enrollment as well as updation and status checks
- On this page choose the third option on the left, which says ‘Check Aadhaar Status’
- After clicking this option you will be directed to a page where you can check the status of your Aadhaar
- The following information will have to be entered in the blank spaces in order to check your status
- Enrolment ID - Enter your Enrolment ID in this space. The Enrolment ID should be in the following format EID(1234/12345/12345)
- Date and Time - Enter the Date and Time in the next space. The Date and Time should be entered in the following
- format (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Security Code - Enter the security code displayed on the screen
- Click the ‘Check Status’ button at the bottom of the screen