How to Apply Aadhaar Card?
Enrolling Aadhar is simple process. It does require to follow simple steps and get aadhaar easily.Once you are applying aadhaar you should know you are eligible for an Aadhar card.You are going to want to apply aadhaar . This is a process that can take a bit of time.
Please follow the below steps:
- The first step is to find an enrolment centre near you.
- Once you have found the centre, you can take an appointment through online.
- If you dont want to book an appointment, you can even visit the centre without one but an appointment will save you a lot of time an effort.
- If your locality is not listed in the online appointment application website, you will have to walk-in at any nearby Aadhaar card center, without prior appointment.
- You can get free Aadhaar card application form(s) at the center itself, or you may choose to download it online.
- It is advisable to download, take a print out and go to the Aadhaar card center with the already filled application form(s) to save time at the center.
- Once you have filled up the form, submit it along with the supporting documents.
- The supporting documents will include a proof of identity and a proof of address. Here are the your photo, finger-prints and iris scan will be taken.
- Carefully review the details you have provided and make corrections, if any during the enrolment itself. During enrolment, you will receive an acknowledgment slip, till the time you don't receive your original Aadahar Card copy.
- This will have your 14 digit enrolment number on it which will help you keep a check on the status of your application.
- The information details will be verified centrally before you are issued Aadhaar Card. On successful verification, you will first receive an SMS and/or email notification and later after a few days your Aadhaar number will be printed and sent to your address through post.